Friday, February 04, 2005

A New Blog has Begun...

Hello! Welcome to On the Radar, a blog about whatever it is I'm currently thinking about. Anything from news and politics to entertainment and social commentary will be included. Please stop by early and often to see updates as they become available. Thanks for stopping by!

Update: As you will come to know over the course of this blog, there are things in this world that I don't understand and also find ridiculous at the same time. Take for instance that, as my first post, I spell-checked it and found that a word it did not recognize was "blog." Hmmm.... It seems almost as ridiculous that my Eudora e-mail program at work also spell-checks the word "Eudora." These are a few of the things that trouble me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon.
Many thanks

my weblog - waist height ratio