Saturday, June 23, 2007

Christian Discrimination; Part II

Here we go again - another case of discrimination towards Christian students has arisen in Great Britain. Apparently a student was told that her "purity" ring (worn to show her vow of chastity before marriage) violated the school dress code. She is fighting the order, claiming that her ring is a religious symbol of her faith. However, she is fighting the ruling also because Muslim and Sikh students in her school are allowed to wear their specific religious garb without a problem.

Britain's high court is now set to decide. I wonder what they'll say?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles
or blog posts on this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I
finally stumbled upon this web site. Reading
this information So i am satisfied to show that I've a very good uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I such a lot undoubtedly will make sure to don?t omit this website and give it a glance regularly.

Here is my website ... vasodilation