Thursday, November 17, 2005

Google - taking over the world

I think we all knew this was happening. Google is working towards everything from blogs to shopping to maps to searches to advertising. Will it be any surprise when we are all one day driving Google cars and wearing Google underwear watching Google television?

With the opposition to Google's latest plans to digitize all print media I've been wondering - what diabolical plan will Google unveil next?

Now Google has launched Google Base, on which you can index anything you want - from recipies and photos to job ads and automobile listings.

I must confess that I, too have joined in this Google-ness and have listed the 'ol blog on Google Base.

Have I sold out? Maybe. Should I have bought Google stock years ago? Yes.

Update: I think the Google Base post helped out our listability on Google.

On second thought I just remembered that Blogger is owned by Google, too. Eek!

No comments: