Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The insanity of the left

For awhile now I've posted three righty blogs and three lefty blogs each to the left sidebar. These are the blogs I often check to see the happenings and commentary of each side of the political debate. It becomes more and more clear to me that all the the lefty blogs are so far into the insanity range that I can hardly find them relevant anymore. The Daily Kos today has an article praising the British press and other agencies that have taken the Washington Posts "secret prisons" story and run with it.

Now every plane with terrorists on it is going to "torture camps" and can be referred to as "torture flights." The only way to describe this assessment is insane.

Is this the way the left now works? I know the Democratic Underground is nutty, but has Kos lost all credibility, too? Does anyone know of any more sane lefty commentary sites that I can post instead?


More on the CIA leaks about "secret prisons" and anything else that can hurt the Bush Administration here.

No comments: