Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blogging, Google, and Shennanigans

I have reached a conundrum. It seems my forward thinking was not too forward when it came to the ol' blog. For years Blogger, while owned by Google, still had a separate log-in. However, a few months ago they merged systems and asked all Blogger users to migrate their accounts to a Google account. Being the clever guy I am, I migrated On the Radar over to my incognito (radarblog@gmail.com) account. However, of course, now when I am logged into my email, I must log out to post on the blog! This is clearly no good. Therefore I have cloned myself, as you can see on the left side of the blog. This cloning will soon be resolved, but for now it's like there's two of me!

Oh, and with the new Blogger, be on the lookout for a new template...

PS: Oh, and Snap has gone the way of the dodo. It was fun while it lasted (or not).

No comments: