Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Evolution of Crocodiles

I've debated for awhile whether or not to open up this can of worms, but I feel it is a valid topic. I just read a report about a 40 million-year-old crocodile jaw that was found in Australia recently. This prehistoric jaw was found to have very few, if any differences to modern fresh water crocodiles. Is it just me, or does evidence of an animal with no evolutionary progress over 40 million years need to be explained by current evolutionary theorists?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx to this article i have just proved hundreds of biology teachers around Victoria WRONG!!!!! Thank you very much! I will be forever in your debt.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what Hot_stuff is going on about but he must be high or something. If this comment gets out it could blow my entire year of teaching. I for one will not be telling any of my 4 students i currently teach at Hillcrest Christian College about this. It is a load of croc. (do u like my pun?)
I hope you all enjoyed my wonderful teaching. It is now time for me to go hit on the new student teacher some more because i am on a drought after my old flame (Mr Beecham) left.
Signing off