Monday, September 25, 2006

Bill Clinton Meltdown

I'm sure we've all seen it by now, but just as a little recap I'll remind everybody of how our former President elected to deal with the question: "Did you do enough to connect the dots and go after Al Qaida?"

That's the difference in me and some, including all of the right-wingers who are attacking me now. They ridiculed me for trying. They had eight months to try, they did not try.

...

And you got that little smirk on your face and you think you're so clever, but I had responsibility for trying to protect this country. I tried and I failed to get bin Laden. I regret it, but I did try and I did everything I thought I responsibly could.

It's a fact that the Republicans supported his random bombings of terrorist camps in the 1990's, and it's also a fact that Chris Wallace has asked these exact same questions to Donald Rumsfeld. Poor Bubba, he kinda freaked out...

No comments: